Monday, October 13, 2008

My Art!

That's right, my art...in Inkscape! I'm a complete noob in photo-editing, let alone svg-making. I'd like to show you guys my Toshiba Satellite Loading Ubuntu picture! It was completely created by me except for the Ubuntu logo.

I'd like to know what you guys think! Let me know through comments below! It's a little wobbly, but it's my second svg creation (the first one was this blog's header). So remember leave a comment if you wish, I'll be very grateful!

Note: The following picture is in .png format. Feel free to use it if you want!

And now without further ado...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Looks good for an artist in inkscape training. It will only keep getting better if you've made something that cool so easily.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Looks good for an artist in inkscape training. It will only keep getting better if you've made something that cool so easily.

ToshibaWarrior said...

Thanks a lot!

I really hope I can keep improving on my Inkscape and Blender skills!

Those two programs are two of the most powerful reasons I have to make the migration and stay in Ubuntu...absolutely no turning back to Window$...;-)